This Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) governs how Digital, LLC ("Digital", "we", or "us"), collect, receive, use, store and disclose Information (defined below) about individuals in connection with the use of our order processing and fulfillment online services (“Service”):
1. Introduction. We have implemented this Policy because your privacy, and the privacy of other users of the Services, is important to us. This Policy explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your Information is collected and used in connection with the Services. We collect two types of information ("Information"): "Personal Information" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual including a first and last name, credit card information, an email address, a home or other physical address, or other contact information. Our definition of Information does not include information that has been aggregated or modified so that it can no longer be used, whether alone or in combination with other information, to identify a specific person. "General Information" is information about an individual's online activity that, alone, cannot be used to identify him or her, such as browser type, operating system, domain name and the dates/times of Site access, website usage, traffic patterns, site performance and related statistics based on our tracking of your visits to the website. Information and General Information may be linked together. Different types of General Information also may be linked together and, once linked, used to identify a unique individual. This Policy forms part of the terms and conditions of our Service.
2. Using your Personal Information. If you decide to use the Service and enter into the Service Terms and Conditions with us, we need to collect and use your Information in the ways explained in this Policy in order to provide you with the Service. If you do not wish your Information to be used as set out in this Policy, please do not access or otherwise use the Service.
3. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change this Policy at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Policy on the Site and/or within the Service, and your continued use of the Services thereafter means that you accept those changes.
4. What Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We receive and/or collect Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Services Contact Us Information. In order to provide you with certain services or programs via the Site (such as providing you with the Service or a demonstration of the Service), you may be required to complete and submit an online registration form which we make available on the Site. You may be asked to provide us with Information, including your full name, email address, a phone number, and other specified information in order to enable you to access and use the Service, and to enable use to provide subsequent notification and support services. If you choose to send us a Contact Us request or other similar enquiry, whether by submitting an online form that we make available on the Site, or by sending an email to an email address that we display on the Site, you may be required to provide us with certain Information such as your full name, email address, and phone number. You may also choose to provide us with additional Information not specifically required by us.
4.2. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users-2-movement around the Services, and gather demographic information.
4.3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. See under “cookies” below.
4.4. Behaviorally Targeted Advertisements. Any behaviorally targeted advertisements appearing on our Web Site will be clearly identified as such (e.g. through an icon in the corner of the advertisement).
5. General Information About Cookies
5.2. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owner or others. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser only until your browser is closed. They allow websites to link your actions during a browser session. Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of your browser for longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). For further information on cookies, including how to use your browser to block them and how to delete cookies already stored on your device, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
5.3. Cookies are used on the Site for the following purposes:
5.3.1. Authentication cookies: We use session cookies and / or persistent cookies (up to three days) to enable our Services to keep track of your movement from page to page and store your selections so you do not get asked repeatedly for the same information. These cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of the Services quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. For example, these cookies remember your shipping country and selected currency. They also remember you if you return to the Services.
5.3.2. CUID cookie: This is a persistent cookie (never expires) which collects information about customer behavior on a Digital enabled site, in particular regarding preferred language, country and currency. This information is made available to Retailers, who can disable the cookie if they wish. The information is used to provide the Retailer with relevant information regarding your preferences, should the Retailer wish to customize or adapt certain parts of the website.
5.3.3. Google Analytics (“GA”) cookies: Google sets persistent cookies (up to two years) to recognize and count the number of site visitors as well as providing other information about the visit such as duration, route through the site and what sites the visitor came from. This information helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example by making sure users find what they need easily. Click here ___ for more information about GA cookies. Click here ___ to opt out of Google Analytics.
6. The Way We Use Information. If you submit or we collect Information through the Services, then such Information may be used in the following ways:
6.1 Provision of the Services. We will use your Information to provide and improve our Services, to prevent or detect fraud or abuses, to personalize your user experience, to contact you in connection with the Services and any transactions that you have initiated or completed, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access.
6.1. Responding to Your Inquiries. We may use your designated email address and contact information to respond to a "Contact Us", administrative request or promotional materials about us. We may use your Personal Information and CV you have provided in case you have applied for a position through the Site. If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes, or to pass your details on to third parties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you are completing an online or offline form please tick the relevant box. If, in the future, we wish to use your Personal Information in a way not set out in this Policy, we will notify you about this and seek your advance permission to do so.
6.2. Improvement. We may use your information or disclose it to third party service providers in order to provide and improve our Services and products and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. "Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual user so that identification is irreversibly prevented, such as aggregated information about the use of our Service.
7. Other DisclosuresOther Disclosures
7.1. Using Affiliates to Store/Process Information. We may share your Information with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies for storing or processing such information on our behalf in connection with our provision of the Services. Such information may be transferred to other countries around the world where our or their servers and systems are located. We require that these parties agree to process such information in compliance with our Policy. It is important to note, however, that the Site and Services may be operated via servers situated in the United States and elsewhere. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Information which you supply to Digital may be transferred to, processed, and used in the United States and elsewhere. By accessing and/or using the Site and Services provisioned by Digital, you irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the transfer, processing, and use of such information in accordance with this Policy. Digital accepts full responsibility for the protection of your Information, according to the applicable privacy legislation and this Policy, during these onward transfers to third parties.
7.2. Using Third Party Service Providers. We may share (in so far as such sharing is necessary) your Information with our third-party service providers (such as hosting providers, payment processors, anti- fraud service providers, licensed customs brokers, and order fulfilment providers) whose tools, software, and/or services we use to process and complete your transaction(s), respond to your inquiry or otherwise provide you with access to our website and Service. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such third-party service providers will only process your Information for the foregoing reasons and as part of providing the Service.
7.3. Necessary Disclosure. We may disclose your Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Digital, its users, yourself or the public.
8. Access/Accuracy. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to use and access our Services, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate your information by emailing Digital via the contact information listed below. We will undertake to respond to your request within 30 days of our receipt thereof. Although Digital will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, in some circumstances we may not agree. If that should happen, Digital expressly reserves the right to refuse your request to change the personal information in Digital’s records, and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question. Before Digital is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will retain your information-2-for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Any written request for access to information held about you may be subject to a fee of $10.00 to meet our costs in providing this information. Personal Information-related requests should be sent to email@example.com.
9. Other Sites and Services. The Services may contain links to third party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by Digital including third party payment providers. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites or services and your use of or connection to such links and websites is at your sole risk. You should review their privacy policies.
10. Children's Privacy. Digital does not knowingly collect personal information from minors who are under the age of 16 through the Web Site and/or the Services thereon. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without his/her consent, then he or she should contact Digital at the information described below. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files. Further, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires parental consent for collection of data from children younger than the age of 13 years old. For tips on protecting children's privacy online, generally, please view the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) website at www.ftc.gov
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.For California Residents. California law permits residents of California to opt out of our disclosure of Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt out of the sharing of your Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. Note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes. California law also permits residents of California to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of third parties (if any) to which we have disclosed Information for such third parties; direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests via telephone or facsimile will not be accepted. The email subject line or mailing envelope and the content of your request must include the phrase "California Privacy Rights" and include your name, email address (if you would like to receive a response via email) or mailing address (if you would like to receive a response via postal mail).
11. Security. The security of Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Information that we collect or that is submitted to us. For example, certain sensitive Information that we receive is processed over a secure SSL channel and is encrypted; and our payment gateway is PCI compliant. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Services, you can contact us at
12. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we (I) may not be able to control how Information is treated, transferred or used; and (II) reserve the right to transfer or assign your Information.